*Fast Hire, Weekly Pay* Machine Maintenance Technician (Temp/Contract-to-Hire)
What Adecco is Hiring for:
Machine Maintenance TechnicianLocation: Ajax, ON
Job type: Temporary – Full-time
- Monday-Friday Days
- 7:30am-4:00pm OR Afternoons 4:00pm-12:00am
- Hires fast, pays weekly.
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque.
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified.
- Free training programs
- New and quicker onboarding process
- Perform mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical tasks on CNC machines and production equipment to ensure timely deliveries.
- Utilize precision measurement instruments for accurate assessments and adjustments.
- Troubleshoot issues using blueprints, schematics, and technical resources.
- Adhere to maintenance schedules and follow equipment manuals and work orders.
- Diagnose problems, replace/repair parts, conduct tests, and make necessary adjustments.
- Execute routine preventive maintenance on machines and production equipment.
- Operate within safety and environmental regulations.
- Maintain clean work areas, adhering to company's 5S rules.
- Provide clear shift reports to communicate with technicians, staff, and management.
- Engage in metal fabrication and welding when required.
- Keep detailed maintenance logs using a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Additional duties may include working with CNC and PLC controlled machines.
Certificates & Licenses
- 433A industrial millwright or/and 442A industrial electrician trade certificate is an asset.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work midnight shifts and collaborate effectively in a team.
- Confident in taking ownership of tasks when needed.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures, safety regulations, and equipment requirements.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with CNC and PLC controlled machines (Siemens, Fanuc, etc.).
- Experience in welding and fabrication.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical drawings.
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada.
This opportunity from Adecco is available in Ontario.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Adecco offers:
Hands On Training
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Adecco has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Mechanically Inclined
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Certifications
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market.
Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
Read more on Adecco Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Adecco? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!