Curious as to how to get the most from Energy Job Shop? Here are some high level points on how our website works for employers and job seekers alike!
Are you an employer?
Energy Job Shop consolidates and organizes time sensitive job leads from a variety of sources. Our platform reaches 5-10 million job seekers per month and we have over 1 million followers on our connected social networks and newsletter.
- Read our EJS employer FAQ here!
- Why advertise on EJS? Get marketing intel like website stats, demographics and more here!
- Learn how we helped Patterson UTI achieve over 275,000 likes, shares and comments with over 90,000 unique candidates with our sponsored packages
- For information on sponsored jobs opportunities, advertising and pricing, please contact our sales team here!
Are you a job seeker?
EJS sources job leads via employers, job aggregators, social media pages and sponsored listings. This also includes Oil, Gas & Energy specific job fairs from across North America
We standardize job listings and provide supplemental data such as:
- 3rd party company reviews from across the web
- EJS specific employee feedback
- Corporate culture & company overview
- Hiring trends
- Reliability & trustworthiness of job leads
We provide candidates with multiple application methods (phone, fax, direct) which:
- Allows employers to track their hiring efforts through Google Analytics & custom reporting
- Simplifies the application process for job seekers
We also provide free educational articles, interviews, & video content covering subjects such as:
- What today's oil & gas co’s look for in a resume
- How to ‘get your foot in the door’
- How to navigate recruitment software
- How to ensure you’re employment ready (tools, quizzes, 3rd party services)
Job Seeker FAQ's:
Where do the Energy Job Shop leads come from? The jobs you see on our website and shared through our various social media channels come from a few different places including:
- Jobs posted directly by employers via their websites
- Jobs shared by employers to their social media websites
- Employees sharing openings at their companies via social media groups
- Employers who post jobs directly to EJS
- Relevant opportunities posted by 3rd party job aggregator websites
How Can I apply to these jobs? We’ve tried to make this part easy! Depending on the employer & the opportunity, it will be one or several of the following methods:
- By Phone
- By Email
- By Fax
- In person
- On the employer’s website
- Using your Energy Job Shop Profile
Why Use Energy Job Shop? There are a few unique advantages to using Energy Job Shop including:
- Reach: We collect jobs using over 1200 data sources, then consolidate & standardize how these jobs are posted.
- Speed: Let’s face it, the best jobs are always filled quickly. Distributing our leads through modern digital channels such as social media and custom alerts reduces ‘lag’ in employment opportunities and facilities online word of mouth.
- Simplicity: Using EJS removes obstacles in the application process via a simplified web app and consolidated application process.
- Knowledge: Over time, you can begin to understand hiring trends, oilfield culture, as well as how to improve your online presence, resume, skillset, and related education improving your chances of getting hired.