Skilled Labourers Wanted in Alberta: $24.30 to $31.50 Per Hour, Dental & Benefits, Paid Training
What Phoenix Industrial Group is Hiring for:
We are an Alberta based, family-owned industrial contractor with over 25 years of successful industrial construction experience. We are a world-class leader in industrial fabrication, construction and maintenance and have built our company and reputation on ensuring visibility, value, and accountability are always in the forefront. We are rapidly growing and are always seeking qualified and talented individuals to join our team and grow with us.
What we offer:
- $24.30 - $31.50 hourly based on experience
- Employee Benefit Program including medical and dental coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Contract and Temporary Employment Opportunities
What you get to do:
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites
- Assist all tradespersons on-site such as welders, pipefitters, and millwrights
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment
- Demonstrate working knowledge of various types of powered and hand tools
- Assist with shovelling, sweeping, stacking, and maintaining a clean working environment
- Manage and perform general house keeping and daily clean-up of work area
What we’re looking for:
- Valid Spark Watch Ticket (Energy Safety Canada version preferred)
- Successful completion of pre-access drug and alcohol testing is requiredAbility to work on an 8 and 6 rotation
- A valid Driver’s License
- CSTS-2020 Ticket
- WHMIS 2015 Ticket
- Valid H2S Alive Ticket (Energy Safety Canada version preferred)
- Valid Fall Protection Ticket (Energy Safety Canada version preferred)
- Valid Elevated Work Platforms (EWP) Ticket (Energy Safety Canada version preferred)
- Must have your own transportation and be able to travel to client site
- Physically capable of performing all tasks required of field skilled labourers including lifting up to 50 pounds consistently
- Invested in creating and maintaining a safety-oriented work environment
These opportunities from Phoenix Industrial Group are available in Bonnyville, Alberta.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Phoenix Industrial Group offers:
Health Benefits Package
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Phoenix Industrial Group has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- H2S ALIVE
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Phoenix Industrial Group:
Phoenix Industrial is an integrated single-source construction, maintenance, and fabrication constructor that provides a large variety of services to industries throughout Alberta and Western Canada.
Read more on Phoenix Industrial Group Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Phoenix Industrial Group? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!