Parts Driver (Edmonton, AB). F/Time. Comp Wages. 5 & 2, OT. RRSP.
What Sureway Construction Group Ltd is Hiring for:
Parts Driver for its Parts Department.
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Schedule: 10+ Hours per day, 5 & 2
- OT after 8hr/day or 44hr/week
- Weekend availability as required.
- Newly Increased Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Delivering parts to various sites around Edmonton and surrounding areas;
- Utilize proper transporting techniques such bracing, padding and/or straps to mitigate potential damage to materials;
- Manually load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms or lifting devices;
- Follow routes advised by Parts Dispatcher to ensure efficiency of timely delivery of parts run;
- Review all documentation of orders to ensure information is accurate and depicts the correct quantity of material, and perform quality check of products before signing off on packing slips;
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and vendors and promote good working relationships with customers;
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of weights and measurements with regards to loads.
- Understand load securment and corresponding techniques.
- Experience pulling flat bed trailers is an asset.
- Experience working with pulled pinch and goose neck hitches is an asset.
- Understanding of parts labeling systems.
- Ability to run a forklift and loader is an asset.
- Warehouse experience will be considered an asset.
- Capable of working independently, as well as, in a team environment. Adept to efficiently and effectively working unsupervised.
Parts Driver Pre-employment:
- Drug and alcohol testing which may be swab or urine depending on site requirements
- Successful completion of Company Orientation and site-specific orientation
- Fitness to Work Assessment
- Valid Drivers licence and clean abstract with a minimum 3 years driving experience
This opportunity from Sureway Construction Group Ltd is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Sureway Construction Group Ltd offers:
5 & 2
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Sureway Construction Group Ltd has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- 3 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Sureway Construction Group Ltd:
Sureway Construction Group Ltd is a construction company based in Alberta. They leverage their knowledge, experience and ambition to form strong partnerships and diverse project portfolio.
Read more on Sureway Construction Group Ltd Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Sureway Construction Group Ltd? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!