Opening for Full-Time Heavy Equipment Technician in Grande Prairie! $40.00-$50.00 per Hour with Benefits!
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Heavy Equipment Technician/Mechanic
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Pay: $40–$50 an hour
Job Status: Full-Time
- Perform maintenance and repair of heavy construction and maintenance equipment such as plow/sanding trucks, loaders, and light support gear
- Follow manufacturer and internal maintenance programs and inspection procedures
- Engage and participate in Ledcor safety policies and procedures
- Complete maintenance records and documentation as required
- Must have a Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician ticket (on-road and off-road)
- Or be an experienced, registered Apprentice Heavy Equipment Technician from a recognized provincial authority
- A licensed CVIP mechanic would be an asset
- Must have a valid Driver's License and the ability to provide a 3-year driver's abstract
- Previous experience working with heavy civil construction and/or highway paving and highway maintenance equipment (i.e. snowplows) would be an asset
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions which may be accompanied by sketches and diagrams
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Work will be based in Grande Prairie, AB, with some travel to various field operations on a limited basis
- Provided by CLAC (Health, Dental, RSP, and Pension) Pay: $40–$50 an hour
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- Travel Required
- Shift Work
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!