Journeyperson Scaffolders wanted in McMurray, AB: $26.91–$44.85 an hour - Full-time
What Worley Cord is Hiring for:
WorleyCord Energy Services Ltd. a subsidiary of WorleyCord Ltd. is seeking: Journeyperson Scaffolders
To work at our CNRL Project near Fort McMurray, AB.
- SALARY: From $26.91 - $44.85 per hour
- BENEFITS: 4% Pension & 4% RRSP + CLAC Benefits
- OVERTIME: After 8 hours in a day, or 40 hours in a week
- TRAVEL: Flights Provided from Edmonton & Calgary Hubs
- START DATE: November 22nd
- SCHEDULE: 8&6
- HOURS PER DAY: 11.5 hours per day
- PAY SCHEDULE: Weekly Pay (Friday)
- ACCOMODATIONS: Camp - Private room with your own washroom (Toilet & Shower)
- SHIFT: Dayshift
- DURATION: 6 months +
- Must have a valid Journeyperson or Apprenticeship Scaffolding ticket from a recognized provincial training authority OR proof of hours
- Must have experience working at heights
- Must be willing to attend safety training (paid by WorleyCord): CSTS, WHMIS2015, EWP, Fall Protection, Confined Space, CSO
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Previous modular and industrial experience is an asset
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Utilizes site drawings and written instructions to select materials required to set ground levels for scaffolds
- Installs steel pipes, support braces and clamps to form bases for scaffolds
- Lifts and positions sections of scaffolding and bolts pipes together to build scaffolding as per site requirements
- Places planks over horizontal bars to create platforms
- Monitors levels in scaffolding structures to ensure stability
- Dismantles scaffolding at the completion of a job
- May perform other related duties as assigned
This opportunity from Worley Cord is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Worley Cord offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Worley Cord has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Confined Space
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Worley Cord:
The Cord Group is a family of companies that collectively deliver the project-management expertise and skilled-trades personnel for fabrication, module assembly and field construction of heavy-industrial projects across western Canada.
Read more on Worley Cord Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Worley Cord? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!