Journeyperson Electrician: Fort McMurray, AB ($40–$45 an hour + Full-time +$500 Travel + 14/7 + Flights Provided)
What Worley Cord is Hiring for:
WorleyCord Energy Solutions Ltd. a subsidiary of WorleyCord Ltd. is seeking:
Journeyperson & Apprentice Electricians
To work at our KEARL ITA PROJECT in the Fort McMurray, AB area.
- SALARY: From $27 - $45 per hour
- BENEFITS: 4% Pension & 4% RRSP + CLAC Benefits
- OVERTIME: After 8 hours in a day
- TRAVEL: $500 with Flights provided
- ACCOMODATIONS Camp
- START DATE: October 20, 2023
- SCHEDULE: 14 days on 7 days off
- HOURS PER DAY: 12 hours per day
- PAY SCHEDULE: Weekly Pay (Friday)
- SHIFT: Dayshift
- DURATION: TBD
- Must have a valid Journeyperson or Apprenticeship Electrician ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must have experience working at heights
- Must be willing to attend safety training (paid by WorleyCord): CSTS 2020, H2S, WHMIS2015, EWP, Fall Protection, Confined Space
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Reads and interprets electrical, mechanical, and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications
- Able to plan and install EMT conduit runs
- Pulling and markup wire through conduits and holes
- Installs, replaces, maintains, and repairs electrical systems and
- related electrical equipment
- Splices, joins, and connects wire to form circuits
- Tests circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- Ability to work off ground, with ladders, scaffolding and AWP
- Ability to measure, cut, fabricate, and install trays
- Termination of cable
- Installation of heat trace
- Installation of light fixtures, junction boxes and miscellaneous pieces of equipment ranging in various weights from 5 lbs. to 50 lbs.
- May perform other related duties as assigned
This opportunity from Worley Cord is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Worley Cord offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Worley Cord has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Fall Protection
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Worley Cord:
The Cord Group is a family of companies that collectively deliver the project-management expertise and skilled-trades personnel for fabrication, module assembly and field construction of heavy-industrial projects across western Canada.
Read more on Worley Cord Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Worley Cord? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!