(Hourly Pay) Red Seal Transport Mechanic 4-Day Work Week (10-Hour Shifts)
What WORKFORCE is Hiring for:
Red Seal Transport Mechanic
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Job Type: Direct
Hours: Full Time
You’ll be working on a fleet of trucks and support equipment in the shop doing preventative maintenance, inspections, brake work, suspension and driveline repairs. You will also be diagnosing and repairing hydraulic and electrical systems as well as engine and emission systems. You will be safety minded and be up to speed on safety standards and have the desire to grow into a leadership role.
- 4 day work week
- Tuesday and going to Friday
- Shift will be 2am-1230pm
Certificates & Licenses
- Red Seal Transport Mechanic ticket
- Manitoba Safety Certification
- Class 5 driver's license (class 3 or higher would be an asset)
- Experience working in the trucking and hauling industry
- Experience with Mack would be an asset
- Experience with hydraulics
- Desire to grow into a leadership role would be preferred
- Ability to work on site for the shifts outlined
- Must pass all pre-employment tests for successful hire
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
This opportunity from WORKFORCE is available in Winnipeg.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with WORKFORCE offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
WORKFORCE has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Legally Work in Canada
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
- Red Seal
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
WORKFORCE provides permanent & temporary staffing solutions for industries needing skilled trades men & women.
Read more on WORKFORCE Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from WORKFORCE? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!