Exciting Opportunity in Trail, BC: Journeyman Tradesperson Fleet - $49.37/Hourly - Apply Now!
What FortisBC is Hiring for:
Journeyman Tradesperson Fleet
Location: Trail, BC
Job Status: Full-Time Regular
Salary: $49.37 Hourly
The Journeyman Tradesman Automotive Truck and Transport Mechanic/Heavy Duty Mechanic is expected to fully practice their trades qualification. Reporting to a staff supervisor or delegate, this role involves the proper installation, disassembly, and reassembly of parts, as well as the repair and maintenance of vehicles, mobile equipment, and attachments.
- Proper installation, disassembly, and reassembly of parts.
- Repairs and maintenance of vehicles, mobile equipment, and attachments.
- Assist in training new employees, apprentices, and employees in lower classifications.
- Perform duties normally carried out by a lower classification employee.
- Canadian Interprovincial Automotive/Truck and Transport Mechanic/Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyman Certificate.
- Valid Class 3 Driver’s License with Air Brake Endorsement and ability to operate vehicles and mobile equipment.
- This role may have overtime requirements based on operational needs.
- This role may have travel requirements based on operational needs.
- This role may have out-of-town work requirements based on operational needs.
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from FortisBC is available in British Columbia.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FortisBC offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
FortisBC has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- Clean Driving Record
- Safety Tickets
- Shift Work
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
FortisBC is a Canadian-owned company based in British Columbia and they have more than 2,400 employees across the province. They deliver natural gas, electricity and innovative energy solutions to about 1.2 million consumers throughought the province.
The company operates about 49,000 km of natural gas pipelines and about 7,260 km of electric transmission and distribution power lines.
Read more on FortisBC Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FortisBC? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!