Calfrac Well Services has built a world-class pressure pumping Services Company with locations worldwide. Come see us on July 11 from 3PM to 8PM and July 13 from 12PM to 5PM at the Stonebridge Hotel in Grande Prairie.
We now offer fully guaranteed base compensation for our Fracturing and Coiled Tubing positions, flexible schedules, and our Employee Referral Bonus Program is back! We are recruiting talent in the following positions for people who share our core values of ethics, entrepreneurialism, and energy!
- Fracturing Operators – Class 1 License and Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract Required.
- Coiled Tubing Operators – Class 1 Driver’s and Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract Required.
- Transport Operators – Class 1 Driver’s and Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract Required.
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanics – Journeyman Heavy Duty Certification Required.
- Electronics Technicians – Electronics and/or Instrumentation education by a recognized institution.
All interested applicants are encouraged to attend. Don’t forget your resume and a clean 5 year abstract; you could be interviewed on the spot
Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta
When: Tuesday, July 11 from 3PM to 8PM and Thursday, July 13 from 12PM to 5PM
Where: Stonebridge Hotel and Conference Centre – 12102 100 Street Grande Prairie, Alberta
For more information about our career opportunities or to apply for a position in advance visit: www.calfracjobs.com