Well my friend, I've got some good news...and some bad news.
The bad news is, there's likely a few different reasons why you're struggling to find a job.
Near as I can tell:
- You possibly have a lack of certain kinds of experience, or employers are choosing more experienced candidates over you
- Your resume might be getting lost in the shuffle
- You might be missing a key certification or ticket that you're unaware of
- ...it's likely a combination of factors
I understand why you're frustrated.
But here's the good news - there IS hope for you and EJSU might just do the trick!
For today, here's the 3 things you need to know
- I've added you the the EJSU waitlist - keep your eyes peeled for an update on course content!
- You need to keep pounding! Make sure you're signed up for our custom job alerts here (you won't get hired if you don't apply)
- You're close! I'm pretty sure we can get you to a great job in energy!
That's all for now. Thanks for taking the EJSU survey!
Yours in success,