Yard Laborer Wanted - $25.29/Hour with Differentials and Exciting Benefits in Trail, BC!
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Location: Trail, BC
- $25.29 per hour.
- $1.25 per hour afternoon shift differential.
- $1.25 per hour weekend differential.
- 10 hours per day (80 hours in 2 weeks),
- Must be available for AM or PM shifts.
- Days and/or nights, including weekends and holidays.
- Loading /and or Unloading railcars in a transload environment.
- Operator/Forklift Experience preferred.
- Mechanical Experience is a plus.
- Loading railcars.
- Receiving product.
- Secure product in railcars with hammer and nails.
- Follow policies & procedures.
- Work safely, using directed PPE.
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion as per the "Standard Time Guidelines".
- Strong communication - clear and concise skills when using the radio to communicate.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of mechanical equipment.
- Operation of hand tools (power tools/chainsaw).
- Operation of air tools.
- Positive work ethic.
- Positive attitude & job performance.
- Team Player.
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 40lbs pounds or less.
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, sense of smell, and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed (CROR cleared medical required).
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift, and carry items weighing 40 lbs or less.
- Ability and willingness to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Previous industrial experience preferred.
- Previous experience operating machinery is an asset.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive pay package.
- Direct deposit.
- Paid training.
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
- Pension Plan.
- Grade 12 or equivalent preferred.
- Must provide supervisory references upon request.
This opportunity from Trimac is available in British Columbia.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- All Types Of Weather
- Shift Work
- Extensive Walking & Climbing
- Physically Fit
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!