Welder (Houston, TX). $18 Per Hour. 2nd Shift. Bonus + Benefits. GED or 1 Yr Exp.
What Elwood Staffing is Hiring for:
Welders for our client in North Houston!
2nd Shift, Pay rate $18 hr.
- Exclusive savings program
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
Weld preparation, welding, and weld finishing operations to manufacture products per drawings, specifications, and other forms of instruction.
- Welds components in flat, vertical, horizontal, or overhead positions.
- Clamps, holds, tack-welds, heat-bends, and grinds component parts.
- Detects faulty operation of equipment and materials
- Examines work for defects
- Operates hand and power tools common to the welding trade.
- Operates at all times in accordance with HSE policies and regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimal 1 year experience using Oxygen and Acetylene torch
- Welding experience, ability to pass internal weld certification.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
This opportunity from Elwood Staffing is available in Texas.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Elwood Staffing offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Elwood Staffing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Elwood Staffing:
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we're the people who make it possible. Because your better drives us to seek out the best and brightest in the industry, work with the finest companies in their fields, and place the best talent in the marketplace. Isn't it time for something better?
Read more on Elwood Staffing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Elwood Staffing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!