Welder / Fabricator/ Pipefitter / Millwright ($40.00 - 45.00 per hr + Exc Benefits
What WORKFORCE is Hiring for:
Welder/fabricator, pipefitter, or millwright
Shift: Days only
Location: Kitchener, ON
Pay: $40-45/hr +
Monday - Friday day shift work schedule
- Fabrication and assembly of custom processing equipment
- Instrumental in developing the process for assembling their complex systems.
- Work with engineering on system layout, suggest improvements, and take lead on assembly, installation and set up, testing, and verification.
Exposure to high temperature, high pressure systems.
- Strong communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Commitment to safety and continuous improvement
Knowledge & Skills
Strong welding, fabrication, pipefitting, and assembly skills
Certificates & Licences
- One of the following trade tickets: Steamfitter (307A), Millwright (433A), Welder (456A), Pressure Systems Welder( 456P), Metal Fabricator/Fitter (437A), or Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic (313A).
- 2+ years of stainless steel welding experience
- Experience with high pressure, high temperature systems
This opportunity from WORKFORCE is available in Kitchener.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with WORKFORCE offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
WORKFORCE has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Safety Tickets
- Shift Work
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
WORKFORCE provides permanent & temporary staffing solutions for industries needing skilled trades men & women.
Read more on WORKFORCE Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from WORKFORCE? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!