Up to $22.00/Hour DOE Delivery Driver Job in Midland, TX (Apply Now:)
What EnergiPersonnel is Hiring for:
Location: Midland, TX
Pay: Up to $22.00/Hour DOE
- Drives a company truck (non-CDL) to deliver products to customer according to daily route schedule
- Deliver and upsell to a designated customer base within a geographic area
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more repeatedly
- Build strong, lasting relationships with bottled water and salt customers by providing exceptional service
- Build strong customer relationships on an on-going basis with the objective of continuing and renewing business
- Identify prospective customers through the assigned customer base to solicit new clients
- Develop sales and relationships to generate additional revenue from existing customers
- Routinely resolve customer issues by identifying satisfactory solutions
- Accurately complete all required paperwork on daily basis
- Offer new products and services at the time of established product delivery to result in add-ons to the account with additional product lines
- Occasionally resolve customer issues within established guidelines and partners with customer in identifying satisfactory solutions
- Regular workweek of Monday-Friday, and some weekends and special events, approved by the Route Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds or more
Knowledge, Skills & Aptitudes
- Positive attitude, and excellent communication and customer service
- Can speak in front of a large group of people
- Highly self-motivated and good work ethic
- Can work independently and in a team setting
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Excels at building and maintaining effective relationships with employees
- Can exercise good judgment, and problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Pass background check
- Drug screening
This opportunity from EnergiPersonnel is available in Midland.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with EnergiPersonnel offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
EnergiPersonnel has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Lift 50Lbs
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
EnergiPersonnel was founded by Judy and Fred Hansler in Midland, Texas in 1993. Since that time, we have grown and expanded, earning a reputation as a true leader in staffing, specifically in the oil and gas industry. We are the most responsive team in the business, making ourselves available 24/7/365 to our clients and our candidates. We are a company with national reach, but we have never lost sight of the values that made us who we are. We are a people-centric, service-first team that believes in making the right match the first time, every time.
Read more on EnergiPersonnel Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from EnergiPersonnel? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!