Truck Driver, Class1. Fort McMurray, AB. $28.30 Days / $30.30 Nights. $450 Clothing Allow. Paid O/T.
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Professional Company Truck Driver with experience hauling Aggregate in Fort McMurray, AB.Class 1 Driver Pay:
- Hourly Rate of pay $29.98, paid overtime after 9 hours
- Hourly within 100 mile radius: $28.30 day shift and $30.30 nights
- Mileage rate when applicable
Super B Side dump deliveries, onsite in Fort MCMurray
- Yearly clothing allowance $450 per year1
- Full time, year-round work
- Camp Paid for by Trimac
- Direct Deposit paid biweekly
- Paid training
- Health Benefits for you and your family
- Pension Plan
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team
Experience and Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1 Year Super B experience required
- 2 years verifiable experience
- Fast Card Preferred, or the ability to get one
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 2 Years Experience
- Shift Work
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!