Top Job Alert: Robotic Welding Programmer Needed - $41.50/hour - Permanent Employment Opportunity!
What Express Employment Professionals is Hiring for:
Robotic Welding Programmer
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Program, operate, and maintain a Genesis robotic welding machine for quality product production.
- Set up, program, operate, and troubleshoot robotic welding machines.
- Weld, fit, and assemble products using manual techniques.
- Consistently deliver high-quality workmanship.
- Follow directions from layouts, drawings, and work orders.
- Perform regular maintenance and cleaning of workstations and machines.
- Promote and practice workplace safety at all times.
Certificates & Tickets
- Alberta Journeyman Ticket or Red Seal Certification in welding or steel plate fitting.
- Welding Automation Certificate would be an asset.
- CWB FCAW/MCAW All position ticket.
- 2+ years of experience programming and operating robotic welding machines.
- Experience operating an overhead crane.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of advanced robotic programming using a Fanuc programming system.
- Familiarity with seam tracking, touch sensing, and RPM.
- Good knowledge of safety practices.
- Strong knowledge of tools and equipment usage.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively.
- Strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent safety record.
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Express Employment Professionals is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Express Employment Professionals offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Express Employment Professionals has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Lift 50Lbs
- Overtime Required
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Advanced Computer Skills
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in Canada and the U.S. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 760 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including Professional, Light Industrial, and Office Services.
Read more on Express Employment Professionals Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Express Employment Professionals? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!