Sahara Operator - Up to $100,000 + Sign On Bonus
More info on what Source Energy Services is hiring for:
Source Energy Services’ success is attributed to the passion and commitment of our employees across all levels of the company. We are a company of dedicated, hard-working professionals who proudly work within the energy industry. Be part of a growing, dynamic, and evolving company!
Job Title: Sahara Operator
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Open to candidates within: Grande Prairie, Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton and surrounding areas. A travel allowance will be provided to candidates who do not currently reside in Grande Prairie. Shift rotation is 15 days on and 6 days off.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Effectively and safely operating the Sahara units and associated equipment
- Assisting in proper set-up and take-down procedures for all parts of unit pre- and post-transport of the unit
- Ensuring proper maintenance and effective operation of Sahara plant on location
- Monitoring input and outflow of material to and from Sahara plant; guiding supply drivers in offload
- Effectively working in a team environment and with other services on location
- Working a rotation of 15 days on and 6 days off
- This role reports to the Field Manager
Who We’re Looking For:
- Experience in an oilfield or construction environment requiring strict adherence to operational procedural and provincial safety standards
- Able to pass pre-employment and ongoing drug, alcohol and fit suitability testing
- Possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean driving record (no suspensions). This must be presented as part of the application process.
What Will Help You Succeed:
- A mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Hard-working, self-motivated attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with different personalities
- First Aid & H2S certifications are not required, but are considered an asset
Dollars & Cents:
- $2,500.00 SIGNING BONUS
- Starting annual wage is $70,000 annually as a new operator with the ability to earn over $100,000 annually
- Meals are paid for by Source while on-shift
- Boot reimbursement
- Paid vacation time
- Health & Dental benefits
- RRSP program
- Quarterly bonus program
- Referral bonus program
Job Type: Full-time
These opportunities from Source Energy Services are available in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Source Energy Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Source Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- H2S ALIVE
- First Aid
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Source Energy Services:
With over a decade of experience in proppant logistics, Source Energy is well-positioned in terms of networks, resources and connections. Our knowledge of our industry, our clients and of available resources enables us to directly source proppant faster and more efficiently across Western Canada.
Read more on Source Energy Services Jobs