Skilled Millwrights Wanted for Industrial Machinery Maintenance - Comp Wages & Benefits
What ACTIMS (Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders) is Hiring for:
Hours: 10-hour shift - Days/Nights
Pay: Competitive Hourly Rate
Schedule: Varies with shift work, and some overtime may be required
Benefits: Camp Accommodation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Read diagrams, schematic drawings, and service manuals to determine work procedures.
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to move heavy machinery and parts.
- Align gears, shafts, and motors with precision.
- Conduct predictive and operational maintenance, including vibration analysis.
- Perform hydraulic, pneumatic, and programmable logic control repairs.
- May involve tack welding, fabrication, and maintaining an inventory of replacement parts.
- Minimum of three (3) years of practical experience gained in relevant fields, such as millwright, construction, or industrial maintenance.
Certificates & Licenses:
- Journeyman certification preferred
- Valid Firearms Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) - both restricted and non-restricted
- Standard First Aid and C.P.R.
- Ontario Driver's License.
- Vary based on the project but may include construction work, plant maintenance,
- Exposure to different weather conditions
- Emphasis on safety when working with machinery.
- This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with company policy/procedure.
This opportunity from ACTIMS (Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders) is available in Alberta.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ACTIMS (Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders) offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ACTIMS (Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders) has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Journeyman Certification
- Red Seal
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About ACTIMS (Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders):
The Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders (ACTIMS) comprises of oilsands owners, heavy industrial maintenance contractors, and labour providers. ACTIMS goal is to ensure that the owner stakeholder’s turnarounds and ongoing maintenance projects are fully staffed with skilled, qualified, experienced, professional tradespeople.
Our tripartite Board of Directors is comprised of an equal number of senior representatives from stakeholder owners, contractors, and labour provider groups.
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ACTIMS (Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders)? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!