Skilled Electrical Assembler In Austin, TX. Pays $18 Per Hour DOE. Temp to Perm Position. Knowledge of MS Office An Advantage.
What L. K. Jordan & Associates is Hiring for:
Hiring an Electronic Assembler in NE Austin to complete different process levels for the production and service of mass flow controllers.
- Pays: $18+ depending on experience
- 1st shift
- Packing and verification of Production and Service outbound parts.
- Product labeling to customer specifications.
- Software configuration of Mass Flow Products.
- Hardware and Firmware modification of Mass Flow Products.
- Cleaning and maintaining of Cleanroom facility.
- Assembly, Testing, and Packing of Assigned Product Line
- General electrical assembly experience and knowledge of electrical and related mechanical principles.
- Knowledge of clean room protocol helpful, however, not required.
- Basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are required.
- Incumbent typically has a high school diploma, certification from a technical school or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office programs.
This opportunity from L. K. Jordan & Associates is available in Austin.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with L. K. Jordan & Associates offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
L. K. Jordan & Associates has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Shift Work
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About L. K. Jordan & Associates:
L.K. Jordan & Associates is focused on delivering extraordinary results to both employers and candidates through service delivery, reliability and individualized solutions.
Read more on L. K. Jordan & Associates Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from L. K. Jordan & Associates? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!