Shop Tech To Join Warrior Rig Technologies Team in Springtown, TX.
What Patterson-UTI is Hiring for:
Shop Technician 1.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read and follow mechanical assembly drawings
- Read electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Able to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair oilfield equipment to include top drives
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Utilize a computer and software for communication, reporting and data acquisition
- Able to follow safety policies or procedures
- Lift and carry 50 pounds independently while walking on uneven surfaces
- Able to occasionally bend, stoop, kneel, twist, and crawl
- Frequent use a variety of hand and power tools to perform a range of mechanically oriented functions including independent use of heavy-duty handheld and long-handled tools
- Clear vision to judge near and far distances to maintain awareness of, watch, and report ongoing work activities to coworkers and third parties
- Listen for unusual noises that signify equipment and machinery problems
- Maintain spatial orientation and awareness to safely move around work environment with many moving objects
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all designated times
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of related experience with fundamental knowledge in either mechanical, hydraulic or electrical disciplines.
- Demonstrated mechanical/hydraulic/electrical assembly aptitude in oilfield services/drilling industry.
- Technical certification in automotive, lift truck, heavy equipment and/or diesel engine repair.
This opportunity from Patterson-UTI is available in Texas.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Patterson-UTI offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Patterson-UTI has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 2 Years Experience
- Mechanically Inclined
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Patterson-UTI provides expertise and scale in major operational areas as well as a diverse network of drilling and pressure pumping services, directional drilling, rental equipment and technology. They are dedicated to delivering results so that their customers can embrace new possibilities and growth.
Read more on Patterson-UTI Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Patterson-UTI? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!