Several Openings - Journeyman Welder - Comp Wages + Retention Premiums
What KMC Mining is Hiring for:
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Pay: Competitive + Retention Premium
Position: Full-time, permanent
Schedule: 14 on 14 off (days/nights).
- Perform Welding maintenance and repair work on various makes and models of large mining equipment, in the mining environment.
- Perform equipment maintenance according to standards, procedures and practices set out by industry and KMC Mining;
- Communicate updates to supervisor to ensure goals are met;
- Report all incidents, damage and near misses immediately;
Certificates & Licenses
- Journeyman Welder certification;
- Possession of a valid driver’s license;
- Proven safety training and exceptional safety record
- BSO and/or CSTS/OSSA or CSO
- A minimum of 1 year experience on Heavy Equipment Repair;
- Fabricating would be considered an asset.
- Resident Retention Premiums may apply.
- Competitive Wages are offered.
- Must be able to work on all mine sites in Fort McMurray.
- Candidates must be local to Fort McMurray and transportation will be provided to and from site and town.
This opportunity from KMC Mining is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with KMC Mining offers:
Many Positions Available
Transportation to & from Site
14 & 14
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
KMC Mining has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 1 Year Experience
- Locals Only
- Clean Driving Record
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About KMC Mining:
Privately owned Canadian company that began operations in southern Saskatchewan and Alberta in 1949. Started as a contract road builder and expanded to include railroads, dams and other major earthworks over the company’s 60 plus year history. In 1973, KMC Mining started working in the Alberta oilsands industry and has achieved significant growth as this sector has developed over the last 40 plus years.
Read more on KMC Mining Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from KMC Mining? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!