Service Technicians Full-time $22.00-$24.00 per hour DOE (Drug Test Required)
What AEPartners is Hiring for:
Location: Williston, ND
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
Role Priorities / Responsibilities:
- Rigs up and down well site surface rental equipment and housing quarters
- Ensures compliance with all company and regulatory health, safety, and environmental requirements including, but not limited to: completing daily Job Safety Analysis, pre/post-trip inspection reports, near miss and hazard reports
- General maintenece of trailers & company housing, including plumbing and electrical rectifications
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general carpentry, plumbing, electrical and housing troubleshooting and repairs
- Ability to use power tools & hand tools
- Ability and desire to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and terrains
- Willingness to learn various introductory carpentry, electrical and plumping skills
- General Labor or Construction background a plus
Education or Certification required (if applicable):
- Applicants must possess a valid Driver’s License with 3 years minumum of no driving offences
- Stallion enforces a drug free workforce, a 10 panel drugs test will be required on successful hire.
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from AEPartners is available in Williston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with AEPartners offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
AEPartners has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- Safety Tickets
- Shift Work
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
AEPartners offer a unique one stop solution throughout the recruitment life cycle. On the back of its success in the oil and gas sector, AEPartners has expanded to support a wider range of sectors while maintaining a service specifically developed around customers’ needs and candidates’ aspirations.
Read more on AEPartners Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from AEPartners? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!