Service Operator I - Cementing $1500 Sign-on
What Halliburton is Hiring for:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Service Operator I: $20.50/hr.
- Potential Annual Earnings: $140,000+ /yearlyAverage annual earnings is an estimation dependent on hours worked per week, overtime hours worked, product service line, location, and position. An offer of employment with Halliburton does not guarantee employment for any length of time. Actual pay will be discussed and finalized at the time of the offer.
- Position is eligible for a $600/month stipend when based out of Williston, ND.
- 2 weeks on 1 week off schedule *Halliburton reserves the right to adjust schedules based on industry needs.*
- $45/day Per Diem or paid living accommodations during scheduled working time.
- Employees are responsible for their own travel to and from Williston, ND for their work rotation as well as their own transportation to and from the Halliburton facility for each work day.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, rigs up and rigs down cementing service equipment on work locations to include spotting of cement storage vessels, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, identifying additives to be mixed on-the-fly, rigging-up appropriate data monitoring equipment, planning emergency backup equipment and contingencies.
- Learns to perform pre-job calculations related to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, and pressure to reverse.
- Learns to complete documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing service performed.
- Trains and provides guidance to operator assistants in the proper performance of pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Trains operator assistants in the operation of some or all of the following: cement pumping and mixed equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery, and storage systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of products such as cementing blends, spacer fluid systems, sodium silicate fluid system, loss circulation additives, casing attachments, float equipment, multiple stage cementing tools, and squeeze packers.
- Understands basic lab test data such as pump time, density, yield, water ratio, etc.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required and at least 6 months of experience as an Operator Assistant II - Cementing.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment is required.
- May require I-Learn courses: General Hydraulics for Downhole Tools and Essential Preventative Maintenance.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
This opportunity from Halliburton is available in Williston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Halliburton offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Halliburton has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry, including 60 000 employees representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries. They help their customers maximize value through the life cycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
Read more on Halliburton Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Halliburton? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!