Seeking Ticketed Journeyperson Pipefitter -Turnaround project - $45.78 per hr + LOA & Travel
What PCL Energy is Hiring for:
Ticketed Journeyperson Pipefitter
Location: Red Deer, AB
Start: May 15th until June 6th
Pay: $45.78 per hr.
Project Type: Turnaround
Shift: 4/3 - 10 hours per day
Travel Allowance: Provided
Work Conditions & Remuneration:
- Turnaround 12-hour shifts for a 2-week duration- Subject to change
- 10% Vacation and Stat pay paid on each pay cheque
- 4% RSP contribution
- 4% Matching Pension
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather conditions
- Safety training provided
- Having excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in a group or alone
- Being able to take direction
- Being safety conscious and adhering to all PCL safety processes and policies
- Having the qualification and training requirements are dependent on specific work conditions
- Be able to show a negative Drug and Alcohol test
This opportunity from PCL Energy is available in Red Deer.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with PCL Energy offers:
Living Out Allowance
12 hr shifts
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
PCL Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- All Types Of Weather
- Safety Tickets
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About PCL Energy:
As a direct hire, full service industrial contractor, PCL Energy builds complex, schedule driven projects in the power, petrochemical, oil and gas, mining, renewable, chemical, mining and offshore industries. No matter the scope or scale, PCL will deliver a custom solution to your specific needs. We also provide support to heavy industrial maintenance, capital projects, turnarounds and emergency outages.
Read more on PCL Energy Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from PCL Energy? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!