Seeking Combo Truck Operators for Long-Term Work in Grand Prairie!
What Primus Workforce is Hiring for:
Combo truck operators
Project Duration: Long-term
Location: Grande Prairie and Edmonton.
Pay: Competitive + Benefits
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority
- Drive and operate a Combo units
- Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service;
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as drivers logs, per/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments.
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience
- Class 1or 3 license and clean driver's abstract
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Required Safety Tickets
- H2S Alive
- Long-term work
- Logding provided
- 12 hours days/nights
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Primus Workforce is available in Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Primus Workforce offers:
Many Positions Available
12 hr shifts
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Primus Workforce has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- H2S ALIVE
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Night Shift
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Primus Workforce:
Primus Workforce is a specialized employment agency that knows your industry and has gained trust from national and global oil leading companies, for over 10 years.
Read more on Primus Workforce Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Primus Workforce? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!