Rig-Up Hands Needed Oklahoma City
What Oil States International is Hiring for:
A Rig-Up Hand will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies, and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate with Lead Rig-Up Hand, Rig-Up Manager, and/or Yard Manager regarding job.
• Ensure rig-up trailer is loaded with necessary equipment & supplies to complete the job.
• Safely and efficiently execute rig-up and rig-down of job sites.
• Prepare paperwork including, but not limited to, DVIR, JSA, Rig-Up & Rig- Down Sheets, Job Checklist, Loadout Forms, and DOT Inspections.
• Assist in maintenance of equipment in the field as well as in the yard.
• Clean and maintain rig-up trucks, trailers and heavy equipment.
• Observes safe working practices, safety rules, and regulations by adhering to correct SOP & HSE procedures. Initiates job safety analysis (JSA) procedures and hazard recognition practices prior to any job task. Corrects hazards immediately or reports to the Field Operations Manager, District Manager, and/or HSE Manager.
• Communicate effectively with employees, the client representative and/or other third party service companies.
• Willingly utilize various company-supplied resources such as HazardScout, Wells Fargo, ADP, etc.
• Wears appropriate PPE as required.
• Driving forklift, skytrack, and other equipment as required.
• Participates in all JSA meetings and leads JSA meetings as required.
• Maintain a clean shop and yard to include, but not limited to sweeping, picking up trash, power washing pad, etc. Drivers (CDL & non-CDL) will accurately maintain all required paperwork, files, and logs.
• Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains records and receipts.
• Submits all timesheets and approved reimbursements in an accurate and timely manner.
• Comply with Attendance Standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Class A or B CDL is preferred, but not required.
• Valid/current safety-related training including, but not limited to, Safeland, H2S, First Aid/CPR, etc.
• Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to work individually and part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude as well as one that reflects the Company’s culture.
• Maintain professional demeanor.
• Must be organized and possess good time management skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions, including inclement weather.
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as required unless scheduled time off has been approved.
- Ability to be on call 24/7 unless scheduled time off has been approved.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to swing 8-10 pound hammer repetitively.
- Ability to travel to various remote locations, often up to several hours of driving per day.
- May be required to be clean shaven.
This opportunity from Oil States International is available in Oklahoma City.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Oil States International offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Oil States International has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Oil States International:
Oil States International, Inc. is an oilfield services company with a leading market position as a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry.
Read more on Oil States International Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Oil States International? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!