Plant Operator: $28.00 to $32.00 Per Hour
What Target Products Ltd. is Hiring for:
We are seeking a permanent full time Plant Operator for our night shift (9pm - 5am). Wage will commensurate with experience.
- Operate front end loader
- Fill aggregate hoppers with various different sizes of sand
- Dry aggregate at appropriate temperature
- Monitor screen deck
- Ensure dried material is filling appropriate aggregate silo
- Take samples and conduct sieve analysis
- Screen deck changes and screen repairs
- Scale trucks into and out of the facility
- Load bulk trailers with material from silos
- Maintain clean site (shovel and sweep material from under silos and conveyor belts)
- Maintain yard (warm season dust control / winter snow removal)
- Communicate with other plant operators and production staff in a collaborative and cooperative manner
- Value and promote a safe working environment
- Fit to work with ability to lift 50-80lbs
- 18yrs or older
- Forklift experience / equipment operating certificate considered an asset
This is a safety-sensitive position so pre-employment D&A, and medical testing will be required.
This opportunity from Target Products Ltd. is available in Morinville.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Target Products Ltd. offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Target Products Ltd. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Lift 50Lbs
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Target Products Ltd.:
Target Products Ltd. is a great place to work where job safety and people are our top priority. The company hosts a number of employee events throughout the year. Target believes that by having a happy, healthy working environment a balanced lifestyle is encouraged and the whole community benefits.
Read more on Target Products Ltd. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Target Products Ltd.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!