Pipeline Laborers Needed in Reserve LA
What Miller Pipeline is Hiring for:
Miller Pipeline is looking to add hardworking Laborers to work on our gas distribution pipeline crews throughout the state of Louisiana. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
Pipeline Laborer Main Responsibilities are:
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Compress soil and asphalt.
- Shovel material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Repair backfilled trench areas with grass seed or asphalt.
- Travel frequently throughout the state for work assignments.
Pipeline Laborer Required Qualifications are:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursed upon hire).
Pipeline Laborer Preferred Qualifications are:
- 1+ year gas construction experience.
- Class A or B CDL.
This opportunity from Miller Pipeline is available in Reserve.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Miller Pipeline offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Miller Pipeline has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Miller Pipeline:
Provides a comprehensive range of pipeline contracting and rehabilitation services for natural gas, liquids, water and wastewater pipelines. Broad knowledge of repair, replacement and installation techniques enables them to evaluate projects and make recommendations which often result in alternative cost-saving solutions. Workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,000+, with office locations in over 20 states around the U.S.
Read more on Miller Pipeline Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Miller Pipeline? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!