Pipeline Laborers – Gas Distribution in PA
What Miller Pipeline is Hiring for:
We are now hiring skilled laborers for the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the worksite.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursable upon employment)
- CDL preferred but not required before employment.
- 1+ year gas construction experience.
This opportunity from Miller Pipeline is available in Pittsburgh.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Miller Pipeline offers:
Room for advancement
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Miller Pipeline has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- 1 Year Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Miller Pipeline:
Provides a comprehensive range of pipeline contracting and rehabilitation services for natural gas, liquids, water and wastewater pipelines. Broad knowledge of repair, replacement and installation techniques enables them to evaluate projects and make recommendations which often result in alternative cost-saving solutions. Workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,000+, with office locations in over 20 states around the U.S.
Read more on Miller Pipeline Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Miller Pipeline? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!