Pipe Fitter Opportunity in 77049, Earn $20.00/hr + Short-term Disability and 401(k)!
What PrideStaff is Hiring for:
Location: Northeast Houston, 77049
Pay Rate: $20/hr
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, assemble, and maintain pipes and pipe systems according to specifications and code standards
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and schematics to determine the layout and sequence of pipe installations
- Cut, thread, bend, and weld pipes as needed
- Install pipe fittings, valves, and other components
- Test pipe systems for leaks using pressure gauges and testing equipment
- Interpret drawings and specifications
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting to specifications using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and benders
- Fit-up ANSI flanges to pipe, forged flanges, elbows, reducers to pipe
- Collaborate with other construction professionals to ensure efficient and effective pipe installations
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean work area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a pipefitter or in a similar role
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic math skills for measuring and calculating pipe dimensions
- Proficiency in soldering and welding techniques
- Knowledge of tube bending techniques
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- Strong mechanical knowledge and understanding of pipefitting principles
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from PrideStaff is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with PrideStaff offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
PrideStaff has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
At PrideStaff, it’s all about you. Whether you’re an entry level worker or a senior executive, an HR Manager or a front line supervisor, their goal is to understand what matters to you – your goals, your priorities, your success.
Read more on PrideStaff Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from PrideStaff? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!