OTR Operator - CO. $7,230-$8,435/wk. $6,500+ Bonuses. Fuel Discounts.
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Professional Owner Operators for our Chemical Operation in Greeley, CO.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $2.00 loaded and $1.50empty$2.05 loaded and $1.55 Empty with Premium pay PLUS Fuel surcharge$7,230-$8,435/ weekly$375,960-$438,620/ yearly
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- All tolls, bridges and scales are paid by Trimac or reimbursed
- Fuel Discounts- anywhere from $0.30 to $0.60 cents posted price per gallon (Fuel card provided)
- In addition to our crazy fuel discounts & weekly pay, Trimac offers you a NEW fuel surcharge program, were you can pay as low as .50 cents per gallon for diesel
- Hauling Chemicals
- Pick Up Points: Various locations in Southwest and Southeast
- Destination Points: Southwest and Southeast
- Must complete pump and compressor training
Owner Operator Benefits:
- One free Truck wash each Month
- One Complimentary Oil Change per year
- Equipment provided at no cost
- Base plates (Optional through Trimac)
- Tractor insurance (Optional through Trimac)
- Company installed ISAAC driving system (E-logs)
- Business to business discounts on Shop, Fuel, Tires
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Colorado.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!