Opening for Analyst (Gas and Liquids): $28.00 – $32.00hr + Excellent Benefits (Easy Apply)
What Primus Workforce is Hiring for:
Analyst, Gas and Liquids
Location: Calgary, AB
Pay: $28.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Establishing and maintaining solid working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Streamlining month-end NGL transfers, pipeline splits, and truck ticket audits.
- Assessing and resolving problems.
- Communicating with manufacturers, shippers, and marketers on a regular basis.
- Gathering raw gas producer quantities and fine-tuning daily gas confirmations onto pipelines to reduce the month-end forecast to actual pipeline adjustments.
- Keeping track of and rectifying errors according to pipeline rules.
- Developing and modifying procedures.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc, Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work well individually as well as with other team members
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Certificates & Licenses
- A valid class driver’s license is required.
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Primus Workforce is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Primus Workforce offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Primus Workforce has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Primus Workforce:
Primus Workforce is a specialized employment agency that knows your industry and has gained trust from national and global oil leading companies, for over 10 years.
Read more on Primus Workforce Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Primus Workforce? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!