Earn $1,300/week + S/O, Quaterly + Referral Bonus as a Company Driver (Dry Bulk Operation) in Marble Falls, TX!
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Project: Dry Bulk Operation
Location: Marble Falls, TX
- $1,100 - $1,300 per week
- $175 minimum daily guarantee
- $100 weekly attendance bonus (on schedule and available for work M-F)
- $40 additional pay per load on Saturday
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Quarterly safety bonus offered
- $1,500 Referral Bonus (payout $500 after 30 days, $1000 after 90 days)
- Full-time, 10-12 hours/day (70 per week)
- AM and PM load times available / Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday loads
- Hauling Calcium Carbonate/Cement
- Pick-up Points: Marble Falls, TX
- Destinations: Dallas, TX; Galena Park, TX
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Fleet of 2019 and newer
- Automatic trucks
- Local runs
- Hauling Dry Bulk products
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Class A CDL
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- New CDL drivers to the industry accepted (will spend additional time in training)
- Past 7 years without:Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substancesA preventable rollover or fatality crash
- Past 3 years without:License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safetyA major preventable accidentTwo or more moving convictions
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Texas.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- Long Hours
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!