Oilfield Operator/Pumper Laborer
What Dupree Oilfield Services is Hiring for:
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
- Salt water disposal Operator
- Water transfer Operator
- Lease Pumper
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Salt water disposal operator: All duties and responsibilities with regard to operating Salt water disposal facility.
- Water Transfer Operator: All duties and responsibilities with regard to operating water transfer operation.
- Lease Pumper: All duties and responsibilities with regard to operating and oversite of oil leases.
- Prefer experience in all fields, willing to train the right person.
- SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Follow all policies and procedures of Dupree Oilfield Services, LLC and their customer.
- Must communicate with all parties effectively
- Stay on location at all times to maintain oversight of the facility
These opportunities from Dupree Oilfield Services are available in Williston, North Dakota, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Dupree Oilfield Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Dupree Oilfield Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Dupree Oilfield Services:
Dupree Oilfield Services is lead by a team with over 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
Our goal is to provide our clients with tailored services to fit their needs, with employees that offer knowledge and experience, offering services in weed spraying, salt water disposal, water transfer, and pumper.
We strive to be a welcoming company with an open door policy and the goal that our employees feel heard and respected.
Read more on Dupree Oilfield Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Dupree Oilfield Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!