Oilfield Drivers Needed in Williston with $7,500 Sign-on, Per Diem Available
What NexTier Oilfield Solutions is Hiring for:
The Sand Hauler is responsible for the safe operation of a truck tractor and pneumatic or chassis trailer while hauling frac sand to active hydraulic fracturing locations.
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Treated with professionalism and respect.
- Guarantee of $1,000.00 a week. Weekly pay.
- Potential to earn $80,000 + per year.
- Benefits Available within 30 days of hire.
- 15 Days Paid Time Off and additional PTO for 5+ and 10+ years of industry recognized service.
- No slip seating, assigned trucks
- Daily per diem while on rotation.
- Various schedules. 6 days on/ 3 days off minimum rotational and several other options with a 2/1 ratio.
- No relocation necessary
- Transport trailer to assigned destinations in an efficient and safe manner.
- Maintain and promote safety procedures and policies while adhering to all DOT requirements.
- Load and unload trailers.
- Complete the associated paperwork for each job to include pre and post trip inspections, work tickets, and electronic logs.
- Operate vehicle in accordance with Occupational and Safety Health Act (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements as well as all local, state and federal requirements and Company expectations for the fleet.
- Participate and cooperate in all scheduled trainings, briefings, and meetings as required by Management.
- May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required to complete a OSHA respirator fit test.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to be relied upon to perform a task in the way required and to complete the assigned job duties and responsibilities.
- Open to change and new information. Able to adapt behavior and work methods in response to changing conditions.
- Able to make decisions that are sound, accurate, timely and supported by the reasoning and the inclusion of others.
- Understands and complies existing and new regulations, policies, laws and guidelines.
- Ability to understand and speak English at a level of proficiency allowing employee to issue, received and respond to both safety and operations related directions in English.
Minimum Required Education
- H.S Diploma - Preferred
Minimum Required Work Experience
- Minimum of 1 year Class A and winter driving experience
- 6 months of oilfield driving experience – Preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid CDL Class A - Required
- 13 or 18 speed manual transmission experience
- Unable to consider drivers with a manual restriction endorsement - all equipment is 18 speed transmission
This opportunity from NexTier Oilfield Solutions is available in Williston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with NexTier Oilfield Solutions offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 6 Months Experience
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About NexTier Oilfield Solutions:
NexTier is a leading provider of integrated completions focused on US land. We deliver safe, efficient and innovative services that enable our customers to win by accelerating production while generating leading returns.
Read more on NexTier Oilfield Solutions Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from NexTier Oilfield Solutions? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!