Now Accepting Applications: FRAC OPERATORS - Grand Junction Office($140,000/Yr + Per Diem)
What CalFrac Well Services is Hiring for:
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Pay: $90,000 to $140,000 a year (paid hourly)
Overtime: Opportunities available
Per Diem: $40/day
- Operate and drive Fracturing Equipment
- Complete regular inventory and maintenance checks on Fracturing Equipment
- Complete rig in and rig out duties
- Follow all Health, Safety, and Environment Policies & Procedures
- Work outside in all weather conditions with a diverse team
- Local and Rotational: Fifteen (15) days on, six (6) days off
- Schedule alternates between days and nights
- 12+ hour shifts
- Overtime opportunities
- Health and Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Training
- Per Diem up to $40/day while working outside of District and no meal provided
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Every new hire attends Orientation and Training School (OaTS)
- Information is provided about Calfrac’s Health, Safety, and Environment policies and procedures
- Opportunities for career advancement through CERT program
- Obtain all required Safety Tickets
- Hands-on training
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Class A CDL or Class A CDL Permit preferred
- Satisfactory Driving Record for last 3 years
- Previous industry related experience preferred
This opportunity from CalFrac Well Services is available in Grand Junction.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CalFrac Well Services offers:
Year round work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CalFrac Well Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- Clean Driving Record
- 3 Years Experience
- Shift Work
- Valid Certifications
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CalFrac Well Services:
Calfrac Well Services Ltd. is an API Q2 certified oilfield services company operating in Western Canada, Colorado, North Dakota, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Texas, Western Siberia and Argentina.
Read more on CalFrac Well Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CalFrac Well Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!