New Improved Rates for Pipeline Labourers Kearl LDP
What AECOM is Hiring for:
AECOM is hiring Pipeline Labourers to join the IOL Kearl LDP project team on site near Fort McMurray, Alberta.
This is a temporary role running on a 14/14 shift schedule boasting "New Improved Rate(s)!"
* Use of rigging equipment such as slings, shackles, chainfalls, etc.
* Rig up spools, valves, blinds, etc. for removal and installation.
* Working safely alongside mobile equipment such as telehandlers, mobile crane, etc.
* Assisting Pipefitters with alignment and bolt up on 24” - 42” pipe.
* Erect and take down skid piles.
* Assist with stringing activities.
* Manual material handling.
* Operate hand and power tools.
* Clean and prepare sites.
* Perform spotting for various types of equipment as well as overhead powerlines.
Interested applicants can get full details and application info under 'ready to apply' below.
These opportunities from AECOM are available in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with AECOM offers:
14 & 14
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
AECOM has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Safety Tickets
- Physically Fit
- CSTS 2020
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
AECOM connects expertise across services, markets and geographies through designing, building, financing, operating and managing projects and programs. They focus on protecting the environment and improving people’s lives by delivering clean water and energy, restoring damaged environments, connecting people and economies with roads and designing parks where children play.
Read more on AECOM Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from AECOM? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!