N2 Operators & Industrial Operators Making $90,000+ in Nisku (15/6 or 10/4)
The Straight Goods:
More info on what Blackstone is hiring for:
Blackstone Pipeline & Environmental Solutions is looking for Industrial Cleaning Operators and Industrial Pipeline N2 Operators in Alberta!
The Industrial Cleaning Operator and the Industrial Pipeline N2 Operator are responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of their equipment, as well as driving the equipment to site, rigging-in, and operating the unit as part of a growing interdependent team.
- Invest, contribute, an benefit from our engaging work culture in a safe & collaborative manner
- Perform routine maintenance on the trucks & equipment
- Attend pre-job safety meetings
- Perform pre and post trip inspections and accurately fill out all required forms
- Establish and maintain effective communication with colleagues
- Assist when required, with pre-job prep & pre planning
- Inform shop supervisor and staff of any mechanical deficiencies discovered with equipment
- Perform maintenance operations on units and auxiliary equipment
- Be able to participate in both Rig-In and Rig-Out operations
Experience & Skills:
- Valid Class 1 driver’s license is required for N2 operator
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license is required for Industrail Cleaning Operator, Class 1 or 3 preferred
- Pressure pumping experience is preferred
- High school diploma is an asset
- Safe driving skills; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 15 days on/6 days off
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Pre-employment medical & drug testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
This opportunity from Blackstone is available in Nisku.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Blackstone offers:
15 & 6
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Blackstone has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Class 1
- Class 3
- Physically Fit
- Satisfactory Drivers Abstract Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Blackstone is an innovative service company supporting both reciprocating and centrifugal equipment throughout its lifecycle. Blackstone supplies field services, parts, and repair for a wide range of industrial rotating and static equipment. Blackstone specializes in repair, maintenance, commissioning, turnaround, overhaul, installation, and engineering services for critical rotating equipment and pipeline maintenance. Blackstone is proud to be a Métis-owned business corporation recognized by the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB), Circle for Aboriginal Relations (CFAR), and Alberta Métis Works.
Read more on Blackstone Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Blackstone? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!