Job Opening (Start Nov 2023 - end Sept 2024) Millwright-Foreperson (Paid Travel + Fly-In)
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Project Start: November of 2023Project End: September 2024
- 14/7 rotation working 10 hours/day
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Travel/flight allowance for provided for non-local residents
- Private Camp based accommodation
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Comprehends diagrams and schematic drawings and manuals to determine work procedures
- Installation of turbines, pumps, vessel and compressors
- Ability to fit bearings, attach motors, and connect couplings to precise tolerances
- Alignment and testing equipment to make any necessary adjustments
- Understands hydraulic, pneumatic and programmable logic controls
- Maybe required do some tack welding and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of parts
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 yrs of supervisor experience with working on a construction project in an industrial setting
- Rigging experience
Certificates & Licenses
- Have a Journeyperson ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Successful candidates will require OSSA Regional with CSTS, BSO or CSO
- Fall Protection and Confined Space is an asset
- Supervisors require round disturbance level 2
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Saskatoon.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
14 & 7
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- All Types Of Weather
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- Shift Work
- 5 Years Experience
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!