Millwright: Comp Wages + $50/Day LOA. 14 & 14 Shift. Travel.
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
certified Journeyperson Millwright who is a self-driven individual and capable of working proficiently, both independently and as part of a team, without direct supervision.
- This is a full time, ongoing maintenance contract with long term potential
- Camp is not provided for this project
- Transportation provided from Ft. McMurray to site daily
- $50 Living Out Allowance per day
- Shift is 14 days, 7 off, 14 nights, 7 off
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
- Comprehends diagrams, schematic drawings, and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Understands how to fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances
- Aligns and tests equipment to make any necessary adjustments
- Performs predictive and operational maintenance using procedures such as vibration analysis, and repair or replace defective parts when necessary
- Services and repairs hydraulic pumping units, pneumatic, and programmable logic controls
- May do some tack welding and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of replacement parts
- Must be a registered Journeyperson Millwright from a recognized provincial authority
- Must possess experience within the oil and gas industry, preferably in a tailing environment
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
Living Out Allowance
Transportation to & from Site
14 & 14
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- All Types Of Weather
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!