Miller Pipeline Hiring Pipeline Laborers – Gas Distribution ( Fredericksburg, VA)
What Miller Pipeline is Hiring for:
Location: Fredericksburg, VA and the surrounding areas
Position: Full time
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Compress soil and asphalt.
- Shovel material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Repair backfilled trench areas with grass seed or asphalt.
- Travel frequently within the area for work assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience.
- 1+ year gas construction experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Clean driving record
- DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursed upon hire).
- Class A or B CDL.
This opportunity from Miller Pipeline is available in Fredericksburg.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Miller Pipeline offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Miller Pipeline has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Class A or B CDL
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Miller Pipeline:
Provides a comprehensive range of pipeline contracting and rehabilitation services for natural gas, liquids, water and wastewater pipelines. Broad knowledge of repair, replacement and installation techniques enables them to evaluate projects and make recommendations which often result in alternative cost-saving solutions. Workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,000+, with office locations in over 20 states around the U.S.
Read more on Miller Pipeline Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Miller Pipeline? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!