Licensed Class 1 Driver with WHMIS - $42.00/Hour DOE
What Sureway Construction Group Ltd is Hiring for:
Class 1 Driver
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $42 per hour DOE
- Local Driving/No Overnights (schedule may change as per operational requirements)
- OT after 9 hours/day or 44 hours/week
- Hard-working, reliable, flexible with schedule, ability to work in physically demanding conditions
- Personal and Reliable Vehicle
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
- Clean Commercial Driver’s Abstract, Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
- Drug and alcohol testing (swab or urine based test)
- Successful completion of Company Orientation and site-specific orientation
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
- This is a general responsibilities list and does not include all responsibilities required of the position.
- Experience hauling and transporting gravel and frac sand is required.
- Super B experience.
- TDG training, hours of service, trip inspection, cargo securement and weights and dimension training preferred.
- Experience with running various types of equipment such as tandem gravel trucks, 18 speed highway tractors and/or water trucks is considered an asset.
Knowledge & Skills
- Comfortable with navigating in areas around Edmonton, Red Deer and Fox Creek.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of the construction/trucking industry is preferred.
This opportunity from Sureway Construction Group Ltd is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Sureway Construction Group Ltd offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Sureway Construction Group Ltd has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Reliable Transportation
- Long Hours
- Steel Toed Boots
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Sureway Construction Group Ltd:
Sureway Construction Group Ltd is a construction company based in Alberta. They leverage their knowledge, experience and ambition to form strong partnerships and diverse project portfolio.
Read more on Sureway Construction Group Ltd Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Sureway Construction Group Ltd? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!