Levels 1-3 Mechanics & E-Tech Positions Available ($16.00-30.00/hr DOE) - Own Tools Required!
What EnergiPersonnel is Hiring for:
Level 1 Mechanic
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Pay: $16-18/hour
- **Entry level position. Willing to learn. Must have basic small hand tools. Capable of changing filters, hoses, etc.
Level 2 Mechanic
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Pay: $19-25/hour
- **Entry level position. Willing to learn. Must have basic small hand tools. Capable of changing filters, hoses, etc. Ability to diagnose potential issues. Able to read repair procedures and execute. Can replace heads on turbos, etc.
Level 3 Mechanic
- Experience: 4+ years
- Pay: $26-30/hour
- **Has own tools. Capable of changing filters, hoses, etc. Ability to diagnose potential issues. Able to read repair procedures and execute. Can replace heads on turbos, etc. Capable of full engine overhauls alone. Experience supervising/leading small groups of employees.
Electrical Technician (E-Tech)
- Pay: $25-30/hour
- **Experienced in ERAD electronics, electronics on most frac pumps, capable handling transducers, and basic wiring skills for lighting and other simple circuits. Fluent in data acquisition and computer diagnostics. Background in MDT, LIME, or Rolagon preferred.
- Experience:Level One: 1-3 years - $20-25/hourLevel Two: 3-5 years - $25-28/hourLevel Three: 5+ years - $29+/hour
- Specializes in repairing and maintaining industrial/commercial and off-highway transmissions. Specifically, but not limited to, the Allison 6000/9000 and Twin Disc 6500/8500 Series.
Transmission Shop Helper
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Pay: $16-22/hour
Additional Information:Certain Brand, Equipment or Vehicles
- Cummins, MTU, CAT, Rolagon, Twin Disc, Allison, Easton Fuller, E-Rad, MDT, LIME
- CDL preferred but not required
- M-F, Saturdays as needed
- No work on Sundays
- 40-60 hr/week, depending on workload
This opportunity from EnergiPersonnel is available in Odessa.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with EnergiPersonnel offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
EnergiPersonnel has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Overtime Required
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Work Weekends
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
EnergiPersonnel was founded by Judy and Fred Hansler in Midland, Texas in 1993. Since that time, we have grown and expanded, earning a reputation as a true leader in staffing, specifically in the oil and gas industry. We are the most responsive team in the business, making ourselves available 24/7/365 to our clients and our candidates. We are a company with national reach, but we have never lost sight of the values that made us who we are. We are a people-centric, service-first team that believes in making the right match the first time, every time.
Read more on EnergiPersonnel Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from EnergiPersonnel? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!