Lead Gas Plant Operator (1st Class Steam Ticket) in Grande Prairie, AB: $65.00/hr - $70.00/hr
What CSV Midstream Solutions is Hiring for:
Fuel your career with purpose and be a part of the first greenfield gas plant with sulphur recovery to be constructed in Alberta in 30 years.
We're searching for a dynamic leader to shape the future at our newest facility in Albright, AB, situated near the communities of Beaverlodge and Wembley. The facility will serve the growing sour natural gas processing needs of multiple producers in the region and will enhance CSV’s existing platform of natural gas processing infrastructure in Alberta’s prolific Montney play.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of the following, but not limited to: Natural Gas Compression, Gas Sweetening, Refrigeration, Sulfur Recovery.
The core responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Reporting to the Plant Coordinator, the Lead Gas Plant Operator will:
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship to Gas Plant Operators
- Steward CSV’s values and guide the team in achieving goals
- Oversee and ensure all gas plant processes and process changes
- Ensure employees comply with CSV’s safety protocols
- Support and/or ensure alignment with maintenance procedures and management of change processes
The successful candidate will have a 1st class steam ticket and a minimum of 10-15 years’ experience working in a gas plant. This person will also have experience in condensate stabilization, steam generation, and water treatment systems.
What We Offer
CSV offers relocation support and a competitive compensation package which includes the following*:
- An hourly rate of approx. $65 - $70/hour
- A discretionary annual cash bonus
- RSP contribution
- A cash based Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP)
- Full benefits with a Health Care Spending Account
- Additional premiums such as 2x overtime, $3.2/hour night shift premium, 1st class Steam Ticket premium of $8.30/hour etc.
This opportunity from CSV Midstream Solutions is available in Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CSV Midstream Solutions offers:
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CSV Midstream Solutions has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 5 Years Experience
- 1st Class Steam Ticket
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CSV Midstream Solutions:
We collaborate with industry and community for innovative and sustainable solutions, creating shared value through the proficient development and operation of midstream facilities.
Read more on CSV Midstream Solutions Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CSV Midstream Solutions? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!