Labourers - Industrial - Nights (ull Time, Seasonal, 6&1 + OT)
What Sureway Construction Group Ltd is Hiring for:
Industrial Labourer - Nights
Benefits: RRSP/TFSA Matching
Job Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Hours: 10+ Hours/day,
6/1 OT after 10hrs/day or 40hrs/week (5:30pm-7:30am)
- Edmonton (non-camp position - Required to live in the area
- No direct access to public transportation
- Flexible with schedule
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to work in physically demanding conditions
- Personal Reliable Vehicle
Tools & Equipment
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
- Drug and alcohol testing (urine-based test)
- Successful completion of Company Orientation and site-specific orientation
- Heavy lifting, repetitive tasks, and outdoor work.
- General labourer duties.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
- This is a general responsibilities list and does not include all responsibilities required of the position.
This opportunity from Sureway Construction Group Ltd is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Sureway Construction Group Ltd offers:
6 & 1
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Sureway Construction Group Ltd has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Reliable Transportation
- Steel Toed Boots
- Overtime Required
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Sureway Construction Group Ltd:
Sureway Construction Group Ltd is a construction company based in Alberta. They leverage their knowledge, experience and ambition to form strong partnerships and diverse project portfolio.
Read more on Sureway Construction Group Ltd Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Sureway Construction Group Ltd? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!