Journeyperson Pipefitter- Utilities - Winter Seasonal Comp Wages, Paid Travel & Camp
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Project: Heavy Civil Mining
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Pay: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
- Demonstrates knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, and bolting up, valves and fittings
- Performs bolt up, rigging, and hydro testing
- Assembles and installs HDPE piping sections according to blueprints and job specifications
- Working safely in a team environment such as working with a crew of pipefitters or working with a welder
- Performs physically demanding tasks such as cutting openings for pipe while standing for extended periods of time and securing pipe in hard to reach areas
- Uses testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors
Certificates & Licenses
- Must have a Journeyperson Pipefitter certification or be registered in an apprenticeship
- CSTS, First Aid, Confined Space
- Minimum 5+ years of experience on industrial construction or pipeline projects is required
- Good attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
- Must be willing to work a day/night rotation
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational days/nights shift, 12-hour work days paid 11.5
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Camp based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Experienced applicants that reside in Leroy, SK or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Saskatoon.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
14 & 7
12 hr shifts
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- First Aid
- Confined Space
- Travel Required
- 5 Years Experience
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!