Journeyman Pipefitter - MEG Energy Operations & Projects
What Jardeg is Hiring for:
Project Type: Construction
Project Location: Conklin
Accommodations: Poplar Ridge Lodge
Travel Details: Drive in / Drive out with Travel Allowance Provided
- Long term positions
- 8/6 OR 21/7 shift rotation.
- Drive-in/ drive-out to site
- Travel Allowance provided.
- Currently a $4 per hour incentive will be paid on top of base hourly rate to Pipefitter Journeypersons for all hours worked (regular and overtime).
- Currently, a $500 ($250 each way) Travel Allowance offered with requirement to drive to and from site each shift.
- Demonstrate knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, grooving and bending of pipes, valves and fittings
- Hydrotest and install fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports as required
- Use testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors
- Maintain all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion
- Read and interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and specifications
- Red-line update drawings to an as-built condition
Certificates & Tickets
- Pipefitter Journeyperson Ticket
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS-09 or 2020) Certification
- H2S Alive
- Energy Safety Canada Certified Fall Protection
- Energy Safety Canada Certified Confined Space (preferred)
- Valid Driver's License and a clean 3 Year Driver's Abstract
- Fit Test
- Physical strength and stamina
- Manual dexterity
- Safety conscious attitude
This opportunity from Jardeg is available in Conklin.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Jardeg offers:
21 & 7
Long Term Work
8 & 6
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Jardeg has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- H2S ALIVE
- Fall Protection
- Physically Fit
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
If you’re a tradesperson working in Canada, their positions across commercial, infrastructure, and industrial construction and maintenance means they have more than just a job for you.
Read more on Jardeg Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Jardeg? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!