Journeyman Millwrights. Terrace, BC Project. $45.00hr. $45.00 Rotational Shift
What OCL Group is Hiring for:
Location: Terrace, BC
Flights: From BC hub airports (Kelowna, Kamloops, Prince George and Vancouver)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Read diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances
- Align and test equipment, and make any necessary adjustments
- Perform predictive and operational procedures
- Repair or replace defective parts as needed
- Service and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Certificates & Licenses
- Journeyperson Millwright Certification
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience working in an industrial setting
- Valid and up to date safety tickets: AWP, Fall Arrest and Confined Space
- Ability to pass pre-screening drug and alcohol test
This opportunity from OCL Group is available in Terrace.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with OCL Group offers:
Many Positions Available
14 & 14
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
OCL Group has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- Safety Tickets
- Fall Protection
- Shift Work
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About OCL Group:
OCL Group Inc. (OCL), is a proudly 100% Canadian, privately held, employee owned fully integrated general contractor. With design build solutions across Western Canada, experience you can trust, and quality you can depend on. OCL Group has been serving the energy and municipal infrastructure markets since 2009.
Read more on OCL Group Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from OCL Group? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!