Journeyman Electrician West Texas/East New Mexico
What Bergaila is Hiring for:
Our client is a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX who owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the US.
- Knowledge of A/C and D/C circuits
- Knowledge of electrical theory, ladder logic, read electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of electrical devices and apparatuses
- Knowledge of proper power and control troubleshooting (pump panels, instrument devices, relays, breakers, transformers single and three phase, motors etc.)
- Knowledge of overhead power line and troubleshooting transformer sizing and wiring, fuse coordination is a plus.
- Knowledge of VFD and Soft start devices, operation, and components is a plus but not a requirement
- Will have to be available for call out rotations Currently 5 week rotation.
- Must has knowledge of meters and how to take measurements safely and correctly.
- Licensed Journeyman Texas and/or New Mexico preferred.
- Interviewee needs to have good communication skills verbal and written
- Must have clean driving record for at least 3 years
- Must work well with others within his/her department and other departments
- Must have good work ethics Honesty, trustworthy, punctual, integrity etc.
- Must be self-motivated individual and able to coordinate work flow.
- Individual has to be available for on call rotation once put into rotation, and be able to manage tasks and work flow accordingly.
- Individual will need to have a good safety culture and will need to conform to ours and be a safety leader in all aspects of day to day work and tasks.
This opportunity from Bergaila is available in Midland.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Bergaila offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Bergaila has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
A recognized leader in recruiting engineering and technical design talent, Bergaila connects world-renown oil and gas, engineering and construction, and oil field service companies nationwide with talented professionals. Our proven full-service solutions for permanent, contract placement, and onsite management services connect our employees and clients efficiently and effectively, delivering lasting value to all we serve. Delivering customized services to meet the unique needs of every client.Creating fulfilling career connections for each candidate.
Read more on Bergaila Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Bergaila? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!